The ROTC housing community is based in the Sadler Residence Hall as part of the Leadership Development Community. Students enrolled as Army ROTC Freshmen cadets are eligible to select this Learning Community. Enhance your ROTC experience by living with ROTC peers and share its mutual culture.
Participation in a learning community offers a number of benefits, all of which help promote your academic and social success at SU. As with any endeavor you undertake, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it, but the potential benefits of living in a learning community include:
- enhanced academic and social opportunities,
- improved GPA,
- improved connection to faculty,
- greater involvement in learning,
- increased satisfaction with your SU experience, and
- increased persistence to graduation.
Please make this selection on the Syracuse University Housing Application.